Nampo Cape 2023 Competition
Terms and Conditions:
- The following terms and conditions apply to the Corteva Agriscience™ NAMPO Cape Competition.
- This competition (“the Competition”) is conducted by Corteva Agriscience (“the Promoter” or “Corteva Agriscience” or “Corteva”) and may only be entered into by customers who are 18 (eighteen) years or older and resident in the Republic of South Africa.
- No persons related to the Promoter by way of being:
may enter into the Competition.
- directors, members, employees, or contractors;
- any marketing service provider(s), any supplier(s) of goods or services, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them; or
- any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons;
- A copy of these Competition rules (“the Rules”) is available on www.corteva.co.za and the Crop Protection and Pioneer® stand.
- Competition entry cards will be available at the Pioneer and Crop Protection stand.
- Entries close at 14:00pm on 13th to 16th September 2023 at the competition entry box at the Corteva Crop Protection stand.
- Winning entry cards will randomly be drawn by hand at 15:00pm on 13, 14, 15 and 16 September 2023 by a Corteva or Pioneer employee.
The prize will be a Magneto 200W portable power station unit. Corteva Agriscience provides no express or implied warranties and/or representations regarding merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose of the prize.
- There will be one winner per day, and no person shall win more than once.
- Photo and name of winner will be published on social media digital platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram, with permission of the winner.
- If you are a prize winner, you agree that Corteva Agriscience may use your name to announce the winners of this Competition/promotion and for any reasonable and related promotional purposes. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you in connection with this promotion may be held and used by Corteva Agriscience or its agents and suppliers to administer the promotion and for internal reporting purposes of and Corteva Agriscience. Your information will be collected for the sole purpose of participating in the competition. Please refer to our privacy statement at https://www.corteva.co.za/privacy-policy.html for further information. Your personal information (name, phone number or e-mail address, photo or video) will be stored in chosen customer systems primarily hosted in the United States. This information may be shared within Corteva, its affiliates, partners, and selected third parties in other countries for the same purpose. In order to access, amend, delete or oppose to the processing of your information, please contact our Customer Information Centre (272 West Avenue, Lakefield Office Park, Building A, 2nd Floor Centurion, 0157 / +27(12) 683 5700).
- Corteva Agriscience reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these terms and conditions / Rules at any time, without prior notice, including in the event of a force majeure event or any other event outside of its control.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform.
- Corteva Agriscience will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if we are unable to contact the winners, they will lose the prize and the prize may be awarded to someone else.
- Corteva Agriscience reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value to the advertised prize should it become unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control.
- These Rules / terms and conditions shall be governed by South African law.
- By entering the Competition/prize draw, you agree to these Rules / terms and conditions.