Terms and Conditions
Before registering as a contestant, please read the following Terms and Conditions below. Then, go ahead and submit your pictures. Good Luck!
Corteva Agriscience™ collects your information for the sole purpose of participating in the contest. Please refer to our privacy statement at www.corteva.co.za/privacy-policy for further information. Your personal information (name, phone number or e-mail address, photo or video) will be stored in chosen customer systems primarily hosted in the United States. This information may be shared within Corteva, its affiliates, partners, and selected third parties in other countries for the same purpose. In order to access, amend, delete or oppose to the processing of your information, please contact our Customer Information Centre (272 West Avenue, Lakefield Office Park, Building A, 2nd Floor Centurion, 0158, Tel: +27(12) 683 5700).
- You may enter as many photos as you like in each round, however, they must have been taken by you personally.
- Prizes are not exchangeable.
- By entering this contest, you consent to Corteva Agriscience™ using your photograph in any Corteva marketing material without crediting you.
- By entering this contest, you confirm that all photographs entered by you were taken by you and that you obtained the necessary model release forms if applicable.
- For the purpose of this contest the term "content" shall mean all images, photographs, videos, depictions or likenesses either in digital format or otherwise submitted to Corteva Agriscience™ for inclusion in this contest.
- Corteva Agriscience™ has the contestant’s permission to use all submitted content for promotional use.
- The contestant grants Corteva Agriscience™ the right to store, display, use the content and publish finalist and winning content in all printed and multimedia promotional material indefinitely without the right of the contestant to inspect or approve the final product, including on the Corteva website for the use of promoting Corteva Agriscience™. Rights granted may be non-exclusive.
- The contestant shall not receive any compensation for the content other than the stipulated prizes for the winners.
- Corteva Agriscience™ has the sole discretion to select the winning content to crop, edit or otherwise alter the Content as well as remove any Content from its website.
- Content will not be accepted that is determined to be offensive, obscene, provocative or otherwise inappropriate in nature. Corteva Agriscience™ reserves the right to refuse any photograph that it defines as unacceptable.
- The contestant certifies that the content submitted is/are their original work and they have never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted that the contestant is the sole copyright owner. The submission of public domain content is prohibited.
- The contestant must ensure that they have the written permission of any recognisable person in the content to grant Corteva Agriscience™ the right to publish their content in print media, multimedia and on websites of and other organisations approved by Corteva and they will produce the written permission upon request.
- Copyright of the content remains the property of the contestant. A credit will be provided under your content. Contestant waives the moral rights to the Content in order to permit its use by Corteva Agriscience™.
- The contestant shall indemnify and hold Corteva Agriscience™ harmless if the contestant has misrepresented that he/she is the sole owner of the Content or that they have received the written permission of a recognisable model or person to be included in the content.
- Corteva Agriscience™ reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value to the advertised prize should it become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Corteva Agriscience™ will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners, however, if we are unable to contact the winners, they will lose the prize and the judges may award it to someone else.
- The prizes cannot be swapped for a different prize.
- Entries will be judge based on the amount of effort that was put into it. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be permitted. This means that contestants cannot appeal any decision by the judges.
- The contestant must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter the contest.
- Employees of Corteva Agriscience™ are not eligible to enter.
- Corteva Agriscience™ reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the contest and/or the terms and conditions without notice. It is the responsibility of contestants to keep themselves informed as to any changes.
- Corteva Agriscience™ reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a force majeure event or any other event outside of its control.